This is a 12-month membership
This membership includes Unlimited member slot(s)
Community Patrons are companies that want the benefits of being a Community Member but also want to accelerate the growth of their business and raise their profile. Companies can join as a Community Patron or upgrade from Community Member.
Community Patrons receive all Community Member benefits plus the benefits below
Grow your Brand and Reputation: Increase brand awareness and position yourself as a thought-leader.
- Enhance your credibility and elevate your profile as a Community Member of the most influential trade association in the payments industry. Showcase your brand and thought leadership content via your profile on the EPA website and within the EPA community platform. Receive a featured position within the member directory.
- Join industry discussions year-round, post questions to others via the community wall, share press releases and read thought-leadership pieces on the EPA's Community Platform and App. Obtain exclusive access to EPA content and resources including whitepapers, webinars, project open forums and blog posts. Register conveniently for all EPA events via the EPA's mobile app or online. The platform provides the ideal space for you as a member to increase brand awareness, promote your business activities and industry leadership. Receive a featured position within the member directory.
- Promote your news in the EPA's Members-only e-Bulletin to over 2,000 payments professionals and host them on the EPA's website (up to three pieces of news per bulletin).
- Amplify your news with five dedicated postings by the EPA team to the EPA's 10,000-strong LinkedIn and Twitter networks each annual Membership.
- Receive unlimited complimentary nominations 2021 to The Emerging Payments Awards, an award-winning Black Tie event that has been celebrating innovation and collaboration since 2008 by recognising those that have improved how people pay.
- A complimentary consultation with SkyParlour's co- founder, Angela Yore to review your current public image and content strategy. Afterwards, you will be sent a bespoke one page report benchmarking your public image and outlining some key recommendations.
- Increase your exposure with your company logo in the Emerging Payments Awards Brochure, given out to all attendees on the night and featured online for a year. Receive a featured position for your logo on the onsite 'Member Wall' at the Emerging Payments Awards Black Tie event. Share your thought leadership by hosting three whitepapers on the EPA website and on your EPA company profile online. A dedicated social post by the EPA team about each of your whitepapers via the EPA's 10,000-strong LinkedIn and Twitter networks. Obtain contact details of the partners or prospects who have downloaded the whitepapers. Promote one of your whitepapers in one of the EPA's monthly InsightsNewsletter, sent out to 2,000 + payment professionals, along with a social post by the EPA team and hosting on the EPA website.
- Participate in the EPA Podcast sessions, which are exclusive to members. This is an opportunity to shape industry discussions and associate your business with addressing industry issues. We will promote your company through social channels, the members' newsletter, the online community and the EPA website. This is on a first-come-first-served basis for members, Priority selection for patron members.
Expand your network: Forge profitable partnerships.
- Obtain 25 qualified introductions every year to other EPA members and payments industry businesses, to help you generate leads and arrange meetings before events.
- EPA Roundtables are designed for C-level Executives from payment organisations to come together to engage and network with their peers and discuss a topical payments-related theme. Create and build relationships with like-minded industry peers. Present your company as a market and thought leader when attending the EPA roundtable.
- Opportunity to sponsor one C-Suite Roundtable, invite senior executives to your EPA C-Suite Roundtable virtual lunch. Defining the topic, heading the guest booklet and shaping the conversation create and build relationships with up to 11 like-minded industry peers (subject to availability; food and drink hampers provided for all guests). At a discounted rate of £2000 +VAT
- Increase your exposure, generate quality leads and save money by receiving a 15% discount on purchases of tables at the annual Emerging Payments Awards Black Tie Dinner.
- Receive sixpasses to the EPA Summer Party and the EPA Christmas Party for you, your colleagues and partners to network with senior payment industry professionals, and enjoy being part of an exciting and progressive community.
- Gain face-to-face access to some of the industry's most influential players through our Ambassadors and Advisory Board. Improve your status and accelerate your career by putting yourself forward for nomination to the Advisory Board, to influence and shape the payments industry.
Identify New Business Opportunities and Gain a Competitive Advantage: Generate new leads and identify prospects
- Expand your network through the Community platform which gives you a year-round opportunity to connect with key stakeholders from across the payments value chain. Directly connect with other EPA members at any time through private chats, conduct unlimited searches of the member directory, and swap business cards. Network with your industry peers, uncover new collaboration opportunities, and generate new sales leads.
- PAY360 is the EPA's annual flagship conference and payments exhibition, where attendees from the entire payments ecosystem come together. Attracting 1000+ delegates, PAY360 allows sponsors access to a wider audience throughout the conference. Obtain access for you and your guests to the major banks, schemes, issuers, PSPs, Fintechs and merchants using PAY360's quality networking, as well as through its unique content and training. Receive unlimited passes at virtual event. Receive four free passes and two free guest passes at physical conference, additional tickets at a further 50% discount.
- Receive preferential access to limited sponsorship opportunities for PAY360.
- Attend up to ten EP@Home events throughout the year, establish new contacts and sales leads, growing your network, and engage with new members. Guests can interact naturally in real-time from anywhere in the world. Moving between tables, you can meet new payment professionals and engage in the sponsor topic tables. Receive unlimited passes for virtual EP@Home or six invitations for in-person EP@Home events.
- Opportunity to host one EP@Home you will receive exclusive branding, thought leadership from one of your executives, lead generation (with audience data), topic-led roundtable discussions (on a subject of your choice) and receive extensive promotion pre- and post-event.
Become an Advocate: Influence government policies and drive industry change.
- Join the EPA's working groups, called Project Teams, to shape and influence the payments industry and build strong relationships with like-minded industry professionals. Capitalize on this opportunity to collaborate with the project leads and other members and to have a voice within the community, and in this way, drive industry and societal change through the EPA's policy agenda. Use your role on an EPA Projects to differentiate your business from your competitors and align yourself with making a difference and making payments work for everyone. Differentiate your business from your competitors and align yourself with making a difference and making payments work for everyone. The projects are free to join as part of your membership.
- Keep up to date with the efforts of the Project Teams and pose your questions to them by joining one of the open forum groups on the EPA's community platform. You can access published work and past events, see what webinars, whitepapers, and consultation responses are in the pipeline, and have your say before they are published. Project team members will host regular informal open mic sessions which are open to all EPA members, where you can reach out and ask any questions you may have about a project. This is exclusive to EPA members and is a great way to get involved and contribute to discussions addressing industry pain points.
Learn, Grow, Enhance: Get the inside track on the latest trends, companies, technologies and regulations.
- Receive early access to industry reports, market trends, emerging opportunities, and case-studies from progressive businesses, enabling you to inform your business through industry insight.
- Develop or refresh your team's payments knowledge through the EPA's Payments101 training course. This rigorous, interactive one-day course combines presenter-led sessions, thought-provoking videos and real-time discussions. Drawing on industry case studies, this CPD-certified course weaves together how payments works, how it is legislated, who does what and how customers benefit, with a focus on the practical applications of all four aspects – and where the industry is headed. Receive two complimentary passes (worth £990) in your annual membershipand a 40% discounted rate on additional passes.
- Develop your company's expertise in all aspects of payments. EPA is now offering a series of specialised online courses, e-learning modules, and virtual classroom training, in partnership with the iFinance Academy. This will enable you to train staff to the highest standard, meet your compliance requirements, and track staff training on an ongoing basis. As a member, you receive a 30% discount on iFinance Academy curriculum. As a member, you will receive two complimentary passes for two individuals to attend any one iFinance Academy training course, to be used within your annual membership.
- Receive unlimited passes for you and your guests to attend a minimum of five virtual Hot Topic Webinars per year. These panel sessions featuring industry experts present the perfect opportunity to learn about a pressing industry topic, hear different perspectives, engage in debate and network with your peers. Community Members receive four tickets for each in-person Hot Topic Event.
- Project webinars showcase the ongoing thought leadership and policy positions of the EPA's five major projects. The webinars enable you to understand the EPA's approach to these important areas and to gain insight from the industry experts involved in each project. As a member, you receive unlimited access to the virtual project webinars.