Organisations at an early stage in their development play an important role in our community. We would like to remove any friction that would otherwise prevent them from joining. ScaleUp Community Members receive the same package as Community Members, but at a fraction of the cost (80% discount in Year 1, 50% discount in Year 2), minimum commitment two years).
EPA ScaleUp Membership allows FinTech companies wanting to participate in the emerging payments community with:
- Membership of the UK's leading community of payments influencers and thought leaders.
- Special services tailored exclusively for early stage businesses to accelerate their growth.
- Access to payments prospects, partners and suppliers.
- Subsidised membership for the first two years.
To be eligible for ScaleUp Membership, a company must:
- Provide products and/or services within financial services.
- Be run by owner-managers.
- Have registered less than two years ago.
- Have annual turnover less than £2m equivalent.
- Have raised less than £2m investment.
- Not be a current member of the EPA.
Annual fees excl. VAT
Year 1 - £1,900 (81% discount)
Year 2 - £3,900 (61% discount)
Year 3 - £9,900
By taking this membership, you commit to a two-year membership agreement.
Grow your Brand and Reputation: Increase brand awareness and position yourself as a thought-leader.
- Enhance your credibility and elevate your profile as a Community Member of the most influential trade association in the payments industry. Showcase your brand and thought leadership content via your profile on the EPA website and within the EPA community platform.
- Join industry discussions year-round, post questions to others via the community wall, share press releases and read thought-leadership pieces on the EPA's Community Platform and App. Obtain exclusive access to EPA content and resources including whitepapers, webinars, project open forums and blog posts. Register conveniently for all EPA events via the EPA's mobile app or online. The platform provides the ideal space for you as a member to increase brand awareness, promote your business activities and industry leadership.
- Promote your news in the EPA's Members-only e-Bulletin to over 2,000 payments professionals and host them on the EPA's website (up to two pieces of news per bulletin). Amplify your news with three dedicated postings by the EPA team to the EPA's 10,000-strong LinkedIn and Twitter networks each annual Membership.
- Receive unlimited complimentary nominations 2021 to The Emerging Payments Awards, an award-winning Black Tie event that has been celebrating innovation and collaboration since 2008 by recognising those that have improved how people pay.
- Increase your exposure with your company logo in the Emerging Payments Awards Brochure, given out to all attendees on the night and featured online for a year.
- Share your thought leadership by hosting two whitepapers on the EPA website and on your EPA company profile online. A dedicated social post by the EPA team about each of your whitepapers via the EPA's 10,000-strong LinkedIn and Twitter networks.
- Participate in the EPA Podcast sessions, which are exclusive to members. This is an opportunity to shape industry discussions and associate your business with addressing industry issues. We will promote your company through social channels, the members' newsletter, the online community and the EPA website. This is on a first-come-first-served basis for members.
- A complimentary consultation with SkyParlour's co- founder, Angela Yore to review your current public image and content strategy. Afterwards, you will be sent a bespoke one page report benchmarking your public image and outlining some key recommendations.
Expand your network: Forge profitable partnerships.
- Obtain 10 qualified introductions every year to other EPA members and payments industry businesses, to help you generate leads and arrange meetings before events.
- EPA Roundtables are designed for C-level Executives from payment organisations to come together to engage and network with their peers and discuss a topical payments-related theme. Create and build relationships with like-minded industry peers. Present your company as a market and thought leader when attending the EPA roundtable. The opportunity to be invited to attend C-Suite Roundtables – Additional sponsor opportunity £7,500 +VAT
- Increase your exposure, generate quality leads and save money by receiving a 10% discount on purchases of tables at the annual Emerging Payments Awards Black Tie Dinner.
- Receive four passes to the EPA Summer Party and the EPA Christmas Party for you, your colleagues and partners to network with senior payment industry professionals, and enjoy being part of an exciting and progressive community.
- Gain face-to-face access to some of the industry's most influential players through our Ambassadors and Advisory Board. Improve your status and accelerate your career by putting yourself forward for nomination to the Advisory Board, to influence and shape the payments industry.
Identify New Business Opportunities and Gain a Competitive Advantage: Generate new leads and identify prospects
- Expand your network through the Community platform which gives you a year-round opportunity to connect with key stakeholders from across the payments value chain. Directly connect with other EPA members at any time through private chats, conduct unlimited searches of the member directory, and swap business cards. Network with your industry peers, uncover new collaboration opportunities, and generate new sales leads.
- PAY360 is the EPA's annual flagship conference and payments exhibition, where attendees from the entire payments ecosystem come together. Attracting 1000+ delegates, PAY360 allows sponsors access to a wider audience throughout the conference. Obtain access for you and your guests to the major banks, schemes, issuers, PSPs, Fintechs and merchants using PAY360's quality networking, as well as through its unique content and training. Receive unlimited passes at virtual event. Receive two free passes and two free guest passes at physical conference, additional tickets at a further 30% discount.
- Receive preferential access to limited sponsorship opportunities for PAY360.
- Attend up to ten EP@Home events throughout the year, establish new contacts and sales leads, growing your network, and engage with new members. Guests can interact naturally in real-time from anywhere in the world. Moving between tables, you can meet new payment professionals and engage in the sponsor topic tables. Receive unlimited passes for virtual EP@Home or four invitations for in-person EP@Home events.
Become an Advocate: Influence government policies and drive industry change.
- Join the EPA's working groups, called Project Teams, to shape and influence the payments industry and build strong relationships with like-minded industry professionals. Capitalize on this opportunity to collaborate with the project leads and other members and to have a voice within the community, and in this way, drive industry and societal change through the EPA's policy agenda. Use your role on an EPA Projects to differentiate your business from your competitors and align yourself with making a difference and making payments work for everyone. Differentiate your business from your competitors and align yourself with making a difference and making payments work for everyone. The projects are free to join as part of your membership.
- Keep up to date with the efforts of the Project Teams and pose your questions to them by joining one of the open forum groups on the EPA's community platform. You can access published work and past events, see what webinars, whitepapers, and consultation responses are in the pipeline, and have your say before they are published. Project team members will host regular informal open mic sessions which are open to all EPA members, where you can reach out and ask any questions you may have about a project. This is exclusive to EPA members and is a great way to get involved and contribute to discussions addressing industry pain points.
Learn, Grow, Enhance: Get the inside track on the latest trends, companies, technologies and regulations.
- Receive early access to industry reports, market trends, emerging opportunities, and case-studies from progressive businesses, enabling you to inform your business through industry insight.
- Develop or refresh your team's payments knowledge through the EPA's Payments101 training course. This rigorous, interactive one-day course combines presenter-led sessions, thought-provoking videos and real-time discussions. Drawing on industry case studies, this CPD-certified course weaves together how payments works, how it is legislated, who does what and how customers benefit, with a focus on the practical applications of all four aspects – and where the industry is headed. Receive one complimentary pass (worth £495) in your annual membership and a 20% discounted rate on additional passes.
- Develop your company's expertise in all aspects of payments. EPA is now offering a series of specialised online courses, e-learning modules, and virtual classroom training, in partnership with the iFinance Academy. This will enable you to train staff to the highest standard, meet your compliance requirements, and track staff training on an ongoing basis. As a member, you receive a 30% discount on iFinance Academy curriculum. As a member, you will receive one complimentary pass for one individual to attend any one iFinance Academy training course, to be used within your annual membership.
- Receive unlimited passes for you and your guests to attend a minimum of five virtual Hot Topic Webinars per year. These panel sessions featuring industry experts present the perfect opportunity to learn about a pressing industry topic, hear different perspectives, engage in debate and network with your peers. Community Members receive two tickets for each in-person Hot Topic Event.
- Project webinars showcase the ongoing thought leadership and policy positions of the EPA's five major projects. The webinars enable you to understand the EPA's approach to these important areas and to gain insight from the industry experts involved in each project. As a member, you receive unlimited access to the virtual project webinars.